Shop the look:
How to survive summer in Arizona:
- Don't go outside.
Okay, but seriously:
- Read a good book... might I suggest:
- The Seas by Samantha Hunt
- Don't Kiss Me by Lindsay Hunter
- Normal People Don't Live Like This by Dylan Landis
- No Country for Old Men by Cormac McCarthy
- Mr. Splitfoot by Samantha Hunt
- Allow yourself a nap!
- Catch up on your Netflix shows... might I suggest:
- Grey's Anatomy
- Gossip Girl
- Pretty Little Liars (don't judge...very entertaining)
- Stranger Things (haven't started yet)
- The Desperate Housewives
- Clean out your closet and start selling on:
- Start crafting.
- Call the people you haven't seen in years!
- Stay hydrated.
- Wear sunscreen.
- SHOP CAMP!