Shop the look:
How to survive summer in Arizona:
- Don't go outside.
Okay, but seriously:
- Read a good book... might I suggest:
- The Seas by Samantha Hunt
- Don't Kiss Me by Lindsay Hunter
- Normal People Don't Live Like This by Dylan Landis
- No Country for Old Men by Cormac McCarthy
- Mr. Splitfoot by Samantha Hunt
- Allow yourself a nap!
- Catch up on your Netflix shows... might I suggest:
- Grey's Anatomy
- Gossip Girl
- Pretty Little Liars (don't judge...very entertaining)
- Stranger Things (haven't started yet)
- The Desperate Housewives
- Clean out your closet and start selling on:
- Start crafting.
- Call the people you haven't seen in years!
- Stay hydrated.
- Wear sunscreen.
- SHOP CAMP!
Shop the post:
Summer is slowly fading and I took my last swim this past weekend. Dog sitting for a family with a pool means I take full advantage of it before I go back to my community pool at my apartment complex, one that I do not dare step foot in. Well, this beautiful pool made for the perfect opportunity to shoot some cool pictures in my new swimsuit from Killer Swimwear, made from Neoprene and meant to stick to you rather than fly off or ride up when taking a dip. This suit also comes in a blue color, just so you know!
Photo credit: Elijah Tubbs